Statement of Doctrinal Unity
Statement 5 – Regarding God the Spirit.
We believe that God the Spirit is the One who works actively in man. His ministries include, but are not limited to:
· Exposing to man that he is a sinner in need of Salvation.
· Saving any man or woman who trusts in Jesus.
· Indwelling every believer since Pentecost.
· Sealing all Believers without the possibility of losing their salvation.
· Baptizing Believers into the body of Christ.
· Restraining man from committing the sins desired by their hearts.
Clarification 1: We believe “sign gifts” have ceased; however, we will discuss it.
Clarification 2: We will discuss matters of Perseverance of the Saints.